Photography has always been part of our lives. He has helped to capture people precious memories - good and bad. Have the equipment, photography techniques developed years of art form in itself. Technology continues to grow, changing the landscape in which a professional photographer working his craft. After a brief introduction to the subject:
What is digital technology?
This is usually defined systems, the parts that use a digital or binary logic, is 1 or 0 if the device or the device or a microprocessor, or use software, storage applications that can make even simple decisions, that is, material that is, you reap the benefits of digital technology are used.
.....What is digital photography?
Simply put, it means to use photography, place to take pictures with digital technology. The film is the most important element in photography. But by promoting the development, photography has taken the next stage of its development, uses digital technology. With digital technology you can print, save, view, and do more with your photos than ever thought possible! You can use the equipment to save the picture or if you need a computer with which you can store your photos on your computer's hard drive.
With digital technology came, did not alter the traditional photography in many ways.
• This technology gives it no reason to buy the movie again. have the ability to check the shot, if you do not like how it was recorded, you can always the picture again. It helps save money because there is no waste from the negative.
• storage capacity for large digital technology - you can easily save the image and keep the memory as long as you want. Traditional photography on the other hand, this can not, you have to pay more to get it to print.
• Digital photography allows you to print, if you will. If you do not want to print your digital photos, delete, or just save it for later computer.
• Digital technology allows you to view and edit your images almost immediately after photography. Traditional photography requires many steps before the image can be displayed differently, and each step of time, money and much more.
• Using the digital technology to do more, and add image and text information to another, or even a date. This process can be carried out in general in the camera itself.
• ISO settings is easier to change. In fact, to establish a lot easier all the settings of films to a digital camera on traditional film cameras.
• It saves time and allows for quick turnaround on investment, while shooting for the customer, because traditional methods of photography to take more time for the customer image.
• Recently used the camera to carry around a little less comfortable. Are useless and not great.
• A digital photography computer printer available almost everywhere. This eliminates the cost of expensive equipment - a dark room is a thing of the past.
If some of the changes in digital technology has in the field of photography. To learn more, visit your local camera shop to ask some questions. Be sure to visit the store, designed by a professional photographer - the field is much larger than the local officer's chain of stores.